Why does it make sense to become a Sponsor of WordCamp Ottawa 2016?
- The company we keep—We’re planning to host more than 300 WordPress bloggers, designers, developers and entrepreneurs
- The interest we stimulate—Our experience suggests thousands of visits to the WordCamp Ottawa website
- The recognition we give—We recognize Sponsor support before and during the conference
As a Sponsor, you’ll support the WordPress community and have an opportunity to connect with your audience, to help grow your business.
WordCamps and Sponsors work brilliantly together!
WordCamps are run by volunteers who depend on Sponsors to provide a supportive environment for learning, meeting and networking. Our Sponsors help us offer comforts, such as all-day coffee and a delicious lunch, to our attendees.
At the same time, attendees are drawn to the learning, business cards, stickers and swag they find at Sponsor tables. This year, Sponsors with a table can hand out promotional material, such as a promotional card with a coupon-code, or have a mailing list sign up. This is a fine year to be a WordCamp Sponsor!
If you’re considering sponsorship, you’ll want to look over our sponsorship levels.
When you do, please take a moment to look over this year’s additional sponsorship opportunities:
- Printing Sponsor—to help cover the cost of creating our prized WordCamp badges
- Speaker’s Dinner Sponsor—to help pay for the special dinner honouring our speakers
- Networking Get-together Sponsor—two sponsorships that help pay for appetizers and drinks during the first two hours of our Networking Get-together event